Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where did summer go?





Summer has flown right by and the pace of our adventures picked up towards the end. I have been bad at updating you all, but I will catch you up.

The knee is fully healed and chomping at the bit to hit the slopes. No rafting or white water adventures for me this summer, but Justin hit is hard in his canoe. He guided a few times, but has enjoyed going out with friends mostly.

We helped our friends Kathy and Conor paint their new home a few months ago and made a pilgrimage to the Bershires with Sam, Andy and Glen to see Michael Franti! It was an amazing show. Sam and Andy also hosted what I hope can be an annual Bigelow station bash to celebrate getting hitched. I think next year Justin and I will host one later on to celebrate Kate and Dave's wedding.

Not much has changed at work. Justin is considering a nuring program and I continue building my skills and knowledges to sit for my Certified Hand Therpist Exam in two years. (I have to wait until I have been an OT for 5 years to sit for it).

We hope all is well on your end of the world. Best to all! S&J

No comments: