Thursday, March 12, 2009

Alta-tude Adjustment



So we couldn't afford our usual mega trip out West this year, but Sara snuck way to see Collen in SLC for a long weekend. A major knee injury put a dampor on skiing full force, but I did dominate the beginner and intermediate areas. Alta has a cool deal where you can ski the beginner area for free after 3pm (take note Sugarloaf) so I was able to test the bum leg before rippin' all day Sunday (Do NOT tell my PT or Ortho doc). Had a great time chillin' with Coll, Jarrod, and Smarion. The airline lost my luggage on the way home, but I am getting use to that. I also got use to getting searced at the airports since I kept setting off the metal detector with my knee brace. It was a great trip for SURE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you skied in UT???? hope you are back on the rehab wagon and taking care of your knee again!

jamielee said...

s, glad to hear your trip was good. sad to hear about your knee.